Tuesday 23 March 2010

Tuesday Photosession

Marc Jacobs jacket and belt, Louis Vuitton sik scarf and Chanel 2.55 bag
Marc Jacobs jacket and belt, Love Moschino jeans, Carnaby heels, Louis Vuitton silk scarf, Chanel 2.55 bag, holding Harper`s Bazaar Russia
Paul&Shark cotton shirt

Julia:
Today was completely mad from the early morning..:) I had no time even for up-grading my blog, because today i had a photosession..:) Post-hen`s party morning i had to choose what clothes and shoes to take, what make-up to do, what to do with my hair and certainly...what role to play.
During the photosession i wasn`t shy or confused, because my best friend Jane made all the photos by herself. Frankly speaking, i was impressed by the way she works...it`s just amazing!:)
Jane made more than 100 photos, but here you can find several of them...
It`s so interesting to strike poses, playing your role..:)
If you are interested, visit her profile:

I`m so tired now...wish u a good night and sweet dreams :*
Yours, Julia

5 comments:

  1. great session
    loving your shoes!

    x

    following you ladies :=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your romantic skirt and also your zara blazer! Both nice outfits! Really lovely blog!
    Now I'm your follower;D I hope you can follow me too on:
    www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com . See u soon! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really elegant, F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C!!!!

    visit my blog:

    http://wwwmycupofcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete