Saturday, 12 June 2010

A smart model is a good model







Hey, ya!
Here is Julia, so i want to tell u smth about my Tuesday fashion photosession.
I had to work for Paul & Shark (the clothes are simply gorgeous) PR campaign for my city, so my agent made me to pose for more than 2 hundred shots!!! I was not tired at all, because modelling, frankly speaking, is just amazing, but i was a lil bit afraid in the beginning! The weather was just perfect for the summer session - bright sky without any cloud, shining sun and sparkling river Don. The model who assisted me was, actually, more professional, so Alexey helped me a lot with striking different poses, sharing my emotions and etc., so i appreciate his advices. Thank u, Alexey!
The photographer and the editor wanted us to act like a fell-in-love couple, or just married, so here u can see our backstage shots...Hope, u`ll enjoy it:*

See u later, my lovely! ххх

Yours, Julia:*

12 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! Thank you for stopping by Little Blue Deer, of course I will follow! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did a good job with your blog :)
    i will visit u as soon as i can again.


    I would like to prefer you my blog :
    http://tzouliakadoglou.blogspot.com/

    I try to show my readers and visitors all the new styles and inspirations,not in words.Only in pictures. So have a look.

    You are welcome to be my new follower
    Tzoules K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots! The models and background are beautiful!

    invasionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice pics!!
    thank for your comment!
    kiss:)

    styloelite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesomeness (:

    xx rena.

    http://themoonchildco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waaaouw, you're amazing, I'd so like to do thiat, you have a very great chance !! :) And you're really pretty :p
    xx

    ReplyDelete