Monday 16 August 2010

Walking out

Me and my happiness together
Little Polly
Together forever
Lovely

Hey, darling!
Today I spent a usual cosy evening with my friend Jane, her sister and my dog, called Tiffany.
We went for a walk along Lenina str. and set down, drinking some lemonade. Little Jane`s sister - Polly really was impressed by my dog, so they spent several hours playing together, it was impossible to tear them apart:)
Don`t forget, guys - there is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.

Good luck!:*
xoxo, Julia

14 comments:

  1. Hi!!I am Carla nice to meet you,sorry for my english,thanks for you comment!You are so beautiful and fashion!Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx, dear))) your english is rather good:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi girls¡¡¡¡

    thanx for the coment you are so nice¡¡¡

    love your stylelife blog¡¡¡¡¡ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx !
    cute blog ;)I will follow it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pictures and what a cute dogg

    0fashionstarr0.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi girls! thanks for commenting! your blog is lovely! please drop by again! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, girls))) keep following us, love u)

    xoxo, Julia

    ReplyDelete